Breath is Life: Pranayama Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever sensed the movement of prana (the life force energy, carried by the air we breathe) in your body when breathing?
Learn about different yogic breathing techniques, which help relax the nervous system, bring clarity to the mind and create a positive and peaceful state. Pranayama helps release the stress, as it improves the capacity of the respiratory system and essential functions of the body as heart rate, respiration and blood pressure. The practice allows us clear physical and emotional blockages in the body, so that the energy can flow freely. Balanced and clear energy flow in the body manifests in happy mindset and life.
- Nine-Round Breathing Meditation (The Nine Breathings of Purification)
- THEORY of BREATH
- Why is Breathing So Important?
- What happens when we breathe?
- What is PRANA?
- PRANAYAMA PRACTICES
- Dirgha Pranayama (3-part Yogic Breath)
- Surya & Chandra Bhedana (Single Nostril Breathing)
- Nadi Sodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Shitali (Cooling/Soothing Breath)
- Bhramari (Bee Breath)
Pranayama is the ancient practice of controlling the breath. One controls the timing, duration, and frequency of every breath and hold. According to research, pranayama can promote relaxation and mindfulness. It’s also proven to support multiple aspects of physical health, including lung function, blood pressure, and brain function.
- Pranayama Workshop€20€200€0